Fresh Review: Persona 5

Inspired by Ishvii Mini Reviews I wanted to do a review of a recent game that I finished, I will try to keep my review to a similar vein to their reviews and keep it to one paragraph. Now to the Review.

Persona 5 is a JRPG for both the PS3 and PS4, where you play as a teenager sent to a last chance school for a crime he did not commit. He soon finds that he can enter a alternate universe parallel to our own referred to as the metaverse, where the embodiment of the world’s distorted desire take the shape of the world’s believes such as the form of demons and gods. The protagonist also finds that he can summon his embodiment of rebellion to fight and change these distorted manifestations to change the normal world. As the protagonist uses this power to help others being mistreated by those effected by distorted desires and recruiting those mistreated to help in his quest. The party eventually discovers someone is using the metaverse to commit murders that look like accidents in the real world, and they soon find themselves in the cross hair and must figure out who is conducting these murders and why. Overall the game biggest strength is its strong characters, music, and story. With its biggest weakness being the required time to beat it as it take about 80 hours to beat it. But for those who love JRPG this is a must play in my opinion.

Rating: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
Played: 140 Hours

Nice review, thanks Freshie!