Fresh run of Strats shirts up for grab!

You asked for it; now it’s (finally) here! The new :sistas: shirt comes in a variety of styles (including sweatshirt!) and the Strats ‘S’ has a handful of colors to choose from. Head over to our TeeSpring shop by clicking the Merch button on the header; these shirts won’t last forever :wink:

Edit:
Also, we’ve got the light variation of the Strats ‘S’ and an encore of the :beard: shirt if you missed it!

@PreshusKitty @W1thl0v3 @simplyundrea @Sanouae

GET EM WHILE THEY’RE HOT LADIES!! :sistas: 4 LYFE

WE ARE COMING FOR THOSE T-SHIRTS
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yessssss I will own one! (hopefully 2 :3)
a relaxed tee and maybe a fitted tank

I bought the relaxed tee. I am SO EXCITED.

Thank you all so much for your support. I am so glad you guys like the design.

:sistas:

Shut up and take our moniez! :sistas: :strats_green:

Already ordered this sexy one :wink:

Whoop whoop! Can’t wait to sport these on stream.

PERFECT timing cause my direct deposit hits Tuesday night~ :sistas: :strats_green:

I went with traditional black. So clean.

I bought three of the Strats ‘S’. These should be great for gym selfies. Cause I’m that guy, on occasion.

I bought a red one. So nice.

Anybody know when these will ship?

It’s usually within a week or two (it seems to vary a bit, but that might just be my imagination).

My message said delivery expected Nov. 9th.

Ditto

So I got my shirt today, in red and size medium. Should be black and size XXL. God I can’t stand when I have to deal with wrong Internet orders. I hate dealing with the hassle of having to send it back. Guess I’ll just hand this to my wife and be strats shirtless :cry:

I got my Sistas shirt fine, but still haven’t gotten our regular logo ones. The tracking information hasn’t been updated since the shipping label was created O_o.