From Software: Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and more!

ps3
bloodborne
ps4

For those of you who like to know about your developers pasts :smiley:

Bloodborne - Main Thread

Ooooh, nice. This is awesome! I linked this to the main BB thread as well. :smile:

I’ve been reading about King’s Field since I bought Demon’s Souls, and I’ve always wanted to get my hands on a copy to try it. I watch playthroughs on YT, and while they don’t look nearly as entertaining, you can see the core mechanics behind each game that made it through to even BloodBorne.

While I believe Demon’s Souls perfected the formula on everything but map travel, I’m really glad they continued to make games and keep pushing their boundaries. I would mark the Souls games as some of the best games and/or in the top ten franchises of all time.

I agree, I think these are definitely the most rewarding/challenging out of all games without being too overly challenging or rewarding. Again, this is my first souls game (bloodborne), but I had already planned on getting DS2 for PS4 when it comes out. I knew that I would love these games instantly and I was definitely correct.

I’ve played through Demons Souls, and Dark Souls with my buddy and we loved every moment of it. I picked up Dark Souls 2, but for some reason never got around to it. I still have it, but at this point I’m just going to fork out the money for Dark Souls 2 on the PS4 to get all the DLC and have it on ‘next gen’.