Game Suggestions for PS4

What’s the killer app? I’m having trouble finding something that grabs me and keeps me glued in like other games have.

games I have currently:

The order: 1886
Destiny (Taken king package)
AC: Unity and Syndicate
The Wolf Among Us (whole Season)
GH Live
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (played it, story was short but fun)
Star Wars Battlefront
Little Big Planet 3
Infinity 3.0 (to bridge between the XB360)
Nathan Drake Collection (fun so far, seems the best out of the bunch)

If you’re digging Nathan Drake, of course there’s the new Uncharted coming out.

So I can’t help to notice that you don’t have THE LAST OF US in there…

It’s a must-own even just for the single player experience but the multiplayer is actually also loads of fun.

I even linked it for you bc you have to get it :smiley:

That’s a great point. The Last of Us is like one of the best games ever. Also, The Witcher 3 is probably going to win Game of the Year.

Fallout 4 is a must buy

I would recommend the Bloodborne Complete Edition. It’s sort of a Dark Souls-lite game and the DLC was released a couple weeks ago (hence the complete edition). Lots of action, plenty of difficulty. I’ve really been enjoying the game.

2 PS exclusives I would recommend are Journey and Bloodborne.

Also, Telltale’s The Walking Dead, Season 1 in particular, was a great experience.

I really enjoyed Dragon Age: Inquisition, it was GOTY for a reason last year.

Darks Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin : 25~30$
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain : 40$
Fallout 4 : 60$
Dragon Age Inquisition : 30$
Final Fantasy X+X2 HD : 30$
Tales of Zestiria : 60$
The Last of Us: Remastered : 50$
Alien Isolation: 20$
Disgaea 5 : 60$

I can also make game suggestions for upcoming games as well.

Inquisition is still chugging on with its multiplayer content. It’s awesome.

If you’re into RPG, I would suggest The Elder Scrolls Online. We have a 13-member guild forming on it, and the Thieves’ Guild and Dark Brotherhood DLCs are going to be released in the first half of 2016, so there’s something to be excited about. At least for me.

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I have ever played. Get through 1 which is solid and start 2. It’s great. I am considering buying the collection to play them all again before 4 comes out.

Nathan Drake is like having Nathan Fillion play Indiana Jones. I’m always amused by his commentary, especially when a grenade plops down beside him.