Gaming mice/headset recommendations?

Hey there! What do you guys use in terms of headset/mic and gaming mouse? My first headset was a Triton and I loved it, but my ex took it so RIP Triton, and then I bought really cheap off brand mic which literally kicked the bucket today.

As far as a mouse, I’ve been looking into MMO mice with programmable buttons but I have no experience with them. Just looking for recommendations!

Thanks!

Looking for affordable microphone and headphone

So i know alot of us use the Blue Yeti mic but it’s a bit on the pricey side. I’m using the Razr Naga Elite for my mouse. and my headset is a Razr headset, but that was free so no idea the price or even name lol.

Your headset literally kicked a bucket?

Yes dude! It’s deader than a door nail I’m sad to say.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them out. :smiley:

Have any other questions just ask :slight_smile:

Mic or Mice?

Edit: Never mind, I understand the question now. :slight_smile:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091WIOJ2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the headset I have. I always have had the issue of my cord on my corded headsets failing. I like this headset because its wireless, but can be plugged in via usb to charge and be used at the same time. Best of both worlds. I read complaints regarding quality over the wired version of this headset, but I’ve been using this headset for 16 months now with no issues at all.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=15AF0WMVRCX5F&coliid=I23695SNUIT6O1&psc=1

This the the mouse I will be buying soon… I have a wireless logitech gaming mouse (sense a trend?), but it is incredibly frustrating to keep it charged (that or I’m just lazy).

I have a cooler master mouse. But the mouse you linked is great looking.

I use some normal headset nothing special. But regarding gaming mouse i can recommend razor naga. I use now for years and i can say only positive things.
I really recommend this mouse.

I have used multiple headsets over the years and have been using the G930 for the last 3 or 4 years. Amazing headset at an extremely competitive price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VANOFY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For a mouse my latest toy has been the Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex. Its great for MOBA and any game where you really need your mouse to react quickly to your touch. Can have up to 4 DPI settings to change on the fly. A little on the pricey side for what it is but I highly recommend it none the less.

New user so I cant place the second link. But you can find it on Amazon.

i have the Astro A50, same as @senNish. it’s the best headset i’ve ever owned, well worth the price.

I use the Sony Wireless Gold headset. Works great on both the PS4 and my Macbook Pro.

If you don’t want a ton of buttons on your mouse, I’ve had good luck with both the Razer Orachi which is nice for on the road with my MBP but a little small for my big mitts, so I use the Razer DeathAdder at home. I’ve heard a lot of good things about their Naga too in mmos, just seemed like way to many buttons for me lol.

I know some will say they’ve had issues with Razer’s support but I had good success with an exchange on my Orachi 6 months after purchase.

Edit: Oh and don’t forget to use the Support Us link at top when buying from Amazon.

Thank you all for the awesome advice! :slight_smile: I think I will definitely look at the Naga, since I’ve heard so many good things about them.

Update: I decided to treat myself today since there were some nice sales going on.

Was puppydawg on sale too?

Lol nothing on sale about him. :stuck_out_tongue: He is just ready to play and/or tear up the boxes when I’m done.

That’s the mouse i use, it’s amazing for pretty much any game. And with the razr synapse program you can customize it for each individual game.

Razor naga.
Perfect … I just love naga excellent mouse…
When my naga dies i am buying another one

was awesome seeing you in the stream earlier nolani :slight_smile:

Hehe
It’s great to see you playing man :grinning:
And yelling haha
It’s just my iPad seems to have some problems today with twitch

yeah stick around you’ll hear me yell alot lol. Yeah twitch doesn’t always work perfectly from things other then computers.