Glad to be part if the community!

Greetings to all!

Call us TLS, real name Tom … live in the UK and work for plumbing merchant. Been a fan of TES series since the release of TESO and never looked back … having played on all platforms and finally moved back to PC (master-race) I wish to learn/share/experience from this community!

See you’ll in Tamriel!

@Butterflies, @Wayward: found y’all a friend!

Welcome to the party, @Wise-Naga! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

I got an email and came here to tag Wayward and claim this one as my own. XD Figures Auth would beat us.

Greetings, TLS. Join the discord! I usually hop on ESO and our discord channel around 3-6pm PST. I have morrowind and summerset expansions, and I’m hoping to preorder elsweyr soon. No plus for me, but I think Wayward has it for the DLC. What all do you have? Also, do you play any other multiplayer games besides ESO?

Welcome to Strats!! :smile: :strats_green:

Welcome to the family!

Hey butterflies!!

Yeh already joined the discord, hit me up to play anytime!! Urr not really I’m testing out the Isle but besides that just eso :joy::joy:

closed #7

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.