Graphic Design Work [closed] [read first]

designer
illustrator

#About
After much discussion with @Vocino, and due to an influx in requests, I have decided to make a page in regards to what services I offer as a graphic designer.

First and foremost: I am a full time college student and part-time employee at a company where I design tools for cars. I am also a full-time sorority sister, girlfriend, and bearded dragon owner, so I retain all rights in regards to how long a project will take. Please keep in mind that I complete my work as I feel like it, quite honestly, so this could take a few days or a month. If you are looking for a rush order, we can work something out, or I will steer you in the direction of someone who can do it for you.

Secondly, I am not setting a specific price for my work as it fluctuates based on medium, intricacy, and my schedule. For streaming assets, I am willing to do them for Strats regulars at little to no cost to you, provided you are active and participate in the betterment of this group. I refuse to do any work for free if it will be used in something not relating to Strats. If you want an estimate of cost, I will generally charge 60-70+ for a completed stream if you are not affiliated with Strats.

#Skills
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Lightroom
Basic knowledge in Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver
Pottery, Photography, Traditional Drawing/Painting

#Examples
Completed streams:
Two Player Adventure
teh_ninjaneer
Drizztdo_Urden69 (excluding profile image and profile background)

Player Portraits:

Illustrator Designs:

More examples available upon request, these are exclusively Strats related. I will continue to update this thread as I add work.

Thanks and feel free to PM me if interested.
Kenz
:sistas:

Needing an overlay

That Two Player Adventure stuff is still some of my favorite work! It has so much character.

You do great work and it’s pretty awesome. Thanks for your contributions.

Awesome work

Thank you all for the kind words. <3

Look at my :sistas: shine! Loooove your work. I can’t wait to see how my stuff is going to turn out.

Proud of you, Kenz!~ :kissing_heart:

Thanks for the D :wink:

This is awesome Kenz! :sistas: 4 lyfe! :heart:

Awesome work! I really appreciate the wolf illustrator!

Update: Portraiture of @simplyundrea

More to come

That’s awesome!

This is SO amazing, Kenz. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

As soon as I get off stream I’m putting this up everywhere. Thank you again, my love!

Not a problem. I really enjoyed this piece.

Holy heck that’s awesome! In the words of Wayne & Garth, “WE’RE NOT WORTHY! WE’RE NOT WORTHY! WE’RE NOT WORTHY!”

Thanks! I really appreciate the love and the Wayne’s World reference.

So update: I have a few little things I have been working on, but after a kick in the tail regarding my senior art thesis I’ve been on the downward spiral having literally no creative ambition. My boss is challenging me to do a piece every three days, no matter how small or insignificant. Here was last night’s:

With the start of 2016, I plan on really stepping my game up artistically. That might mean taking a break from gaming, but it’s just something I have to pursue right now.

Kenz, you are a beast. This piece is beautiful. (Sorry you are having a creative dry-spell.)

That happens with me & music often. It definitely comes & goes.

I know I say this all the time but you are ridiculously talented, girl. :heart_eyes: I love your work.

Thanks love! :sistas:

If you need some inspiration… I would love a logo or something that embodies my internet self. The hound is beautiful btw.