Greetings Everyone, I'm GoMunRah

Hi everyone, I’m a 26 years old guy from Brazil. I’m studying design in Rio, and when I have some time outside the college I love to play strategy/RPG/indie games. I’m playing Albion Online(MMORPG used to never be a thing for me, but this one hit me hard), Darkest Dungeon, FTL, Northgard and others. I can’t dedicate so much right now to games due to some problems, especially a not-so-good-pc-to-play-games reason hahaha, but I’m always open minded to try new things and help others whenever I can. And sorry for the bad english, it’s been quite a long time since a talk with someone like this XD

Welcome to the party! @Bradum is the go-to Albion guy and I’m sure he’ll drop a link to the guild thread since I’m on mobile right now; let us know if you have any questions or run into any problems :wink:

Welcome @GoMunRah! :strats_blue:

Welcome to strats! I quite enjoy indie/rpg/stategy genres as well, what are some of your favorites?

It’s always hard to choose something like this haha, but for now my favorites are Darkest Dungeon, FTL, Northgard, Age of Empires(all of them, including the extinct Online haha), Oxygen Not Included and Albion Online. And there are dozens of honorable mentions of another games to say so hahaha.

Welcome good sir!

Also, if you want to play Albion with us on launch, sign up on the thread!

Welcome to Strats!! :slight_smile: :strats_green:

Thanks all of you for the kindness =D

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.