Greetings from LambChopSoldier

Hello members of Strats. Just saying “Hey” from your friendly neighbor LambChop.

I found this group by skimming the clans page on the Destiny site. The name seemed intriguing, so I thought I might explore it. I’m hoping to make new friends, participate in raids, strikes and multiplayer gaming while playing Destiny. I’m also hoping to expand from just console gaming and dive into PC just the same.

Welcome to the Dark side brother, and this is a great place to expand from console into PC. We have a great group of people and quite alot going on :slight_smile:

Welcome to the party! I know the Destiny crew has been hitting it hard since the expansion launched; I think a few are planning something tonight as well. Also, let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to Strats! Add me on PSN I’m Dynamible.

I currently don’t a have Playstation console at the moment. I only have an Xbox One that I use for console gaming.
My gamertag is “LambChopSoldier”.

Welcome @LambChopSoldier! It’s nice to have you here at Strats. :smile:

welcome dude
you play only desteny ? giv us some more games… allot of us play allot of games :smiley:

Destiny is the game that I have been playing a lot of recently, but I do have a library of games ranging from BF4, Dying Light, Dragon Age: IQ, etc. I didn’t know if I could have named my whole library, so I just named a small few.

Welcome to Strats @LambChopSoldier

Thanks for all the "Welcome"s. I look forward to meeting you all in a party, lobby or chatroom. Whichever comes first. lol

Welcome to strats!

How did you like Dying Light? Did you find the fight with Rais difficult?

(Also … @LambChopSoldier, how far along are you in DA:I?) Cause I like, adore that game.

It was the first time in a long time I’ve ever been super attached to a cast of characters.

I haven’t fought Rais yet, I’m not very far in the main story.
As for Dragon Age: IQ, I’ve completed the main story. I haven’t had the chance to get too far into the recently released DLC. The main story was well played together and I was upset when it left that cliffhanger at the end, but in all honesty, I think The Last of Us was the game I got the most attached too.

Welcome to the family @LambChopSoldier, hope you have fun =^-^=
Btw, nice name

#Praise LambChopSoldier

Welcome to Strats! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.