Greetings from Mandor

Ahoy!

I just caught the bug for Albion Online and saw Vocino’s post on Reddit that you folks were planning on having a presence there. Since my current guild doesn’t seem too interested (and I don’t see how they could not be) I wanted to join up with you!

Welcome! Lots of other new folks today since the Strats community was featured in the Albion testing announcement email. Should be plenty of people running around during the coming week.

Welcome to the Dark side brother, happy to have you here :slight_smile:

Funny, I didn’t see the testing email at all. I just came over from Vocino’s Reddit post.

I believe the email was just sent out to people that had accounts on the Albion Online Website already. But yes we did put stuff up on reddit and the Albion Online forums as well, looking to draw in as many people as we can and keep a good community in this game :slight_smile:

Seriously looking forward to this game.

Welcome Mandor :pizza:

Hey mate, welcome to the party; hopefully we can fill that Albion void your other guild is leaving you with. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any problems :wink:

Welcome to the Strats family @Mandor, I hope you’ll have fun =^-^=

##Welcome Mandor

Thanks! I am really looking forward to getting into this.

Welcome to the Strats Family! Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to Strats! Everyone is stoked for Albion.

Did anyone else here play Ultima Online or Horizons? This feels a lot like a mashup between the two. I also hear it is like Runescape, but I never played that.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.