Greetings from Sylvarion

Hello everyone. Found out about Albion a couple months ago and just had to get a founders pack and try it in this summers alpha test. I have played MMO’s on and off throughout the years, and really enjoy them but looking for something a bit more in depth which i think Albion will offer. Very excited! I have never really done much PVP so for the first little while i will probably be more involved with the crafting side, thinking of possibly purchasing an island and working with the farming aspect for a bit, but who knows! Recently i have been playing Tera and really enjoy the combat style of the MMO. Really looking forward to meet most or all of you and see you soon in the summer alpha!!!

Welcome to the Dark side brother, can’t wait to get into the game and exploring. The farming aspect isn’t something i really touched the last alpha but I’d love to see how it works out for you.

Welcome Sylvarion :watermelon:

The farming aspect should be a dedicated one, i guess :eyes:

Do we have cookies on the dark side? i could really go for cookies :wink: Thanks I do want to try my hand in the PVP as well i’m just not confident on my skills lol i have never really concerned myself with having really good fighting skills, just good enough to get by in pve so this will be a welcomed fresh new experience.

Yes our cookies are the best on the Dark side :slight_smile:

I think the farming will be more of a curiosity time passer… passer, doesn’t really sound right but it’s always fun to make up words. Or something to focus on when i’m just not in the pvp mood. I definitely want to try the PVP and work with others to accomplish other goals in the game.

Awesome! I will never leave the dark side

There will be cookies :scream_cat: :cookie: !!!

Welcome to the party! Hey @Droul, are you and @JRWarlord going to make farmers in Albion too?

Also, let us know if you have any questions or problems :wink:

Welcome to the Strats family @Sylvarion, I hope you’ll have fun =^-^=

##Welcome Sylvarion

Thank you. Think this is great, have spent some time looking around the site and it’s inspiring. Looking forward to connecting with others

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.