Greetings! MFK checking in

Hey everyone, I’m mooseface-killah aka mfk! Annnd here’s a little bit about myself – if anyone has a question feel free ask away.

I’ve been gaming since Battletods, and joined my first communities back when Diablo and R6 were new titles. I’m currently taking some time off work to deal with a handful of health issues, which has given me more than enough time to work my way through my ps4 and steam libraries. Right now I’m playing ESO and R6 Siege a bunch, but I’m hoping to join the Star Citizen fleet after I finish my PC build!

Career wise I’ve held many different titles, including infantry soldier, photographer, online community manager, GM, and magazine editor / photo editor… and I’m sure I’m forgetting some else. With that being said, I plan on switching things up and going back to school and work with youth again.

Last but not least! If anyone needs any photo editing done feel free to hit me up. I had to get rid of my camera setup for personal reasons, and definitely miss working photos. First batch is free and from there on it’s donate what you want! I don’t have any of my work online atm but I can probably put some stuff together if anyone wants to take a look.

So you’re looking to play in 2020 when Star Citizen is completed? :hankey:

Welcome to Strats. I’m teh_ninjaneer on PS4. My playing time is limited but I do enjoy co-op games. For the past few days I’ve been considering buying the TESO DLC (if that’s the system you play on).

It is! Same with Siege – my bad for not specifying. What level are you in ESO? I’m only ~15 but I’m pretty sure the new DLC offers content for all levels, so I might be able to join ya!

I had a 25ish Breton and 15ish Orc that I transferred from the PC when the PS4 launched. Honestly haven’t played either of them, though.

I’m struggling with the idea of creating an AD character to play with the new Strats guild. So many elves.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats!

Glad to have you with us!!! If you need anything feel free to ask :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.