GTA Heist release date

gtav
ps4

Rockstar posted on face book that the GTA 5 DLC heist will be released 12/23. Time to get the crew back from outer space and back to killing cops and hookers.

Great! Just in time for me to leave my PS4 and go home to Houston for Christmas. Well @Auth, looks like I’m staying with you instead of my parents.

I hear you, I’ll be flying out to Virginia that day and won’t be back till the 27th. Me an you Whetuns after the holidays, robing banks and killing cops.

All about it.

There’s a IGN review about the heists which state they won’t be released till early 2015 unfortunately :frowning:
More waiting I guess.

Well, what the french, now their just playing with our emotions. More waiting, its cool, I was going to be out of town anyway.

Dunno why that got posted. This was posted on IGN just 3 hours ago

The bad news is that we still don’t have a concrete date for when it’s finally happening.

and

We never want to have to move a date but if something is delayed, it’s because it’s not at the level we expect of ourselves. And while we’re not there yet, we’re getting close and Heists will be ready early in 2015.

Unfortunate, but it’s coming soon!

We have 2 ps4 in the house. One is @Auth’s and one is mine. You cannot has my ps4!

Dat Harrier on the aircraft carrier… drool