GTA Heists coming March 10th

gtav
ps4

Official announcement: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52394/gtav-updates-online-heists-coming-march-10-gtav-for-pc

We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. We know it’s been a wait, and appreciate your patience. Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.

Who’s ready?

I need to get back in game and work on my swimming skill.

Wait…is this just old news or did they push the release date back again? I thought PC was coming out March 24th?

Pushed again…i won’t believe it until we actually receive it…

I mean it’s frustrating that’s for sure. However if they are pushing it back to make it as smooth as possible then I don’t mind. I would rather them push it back than have the whole game just crash on launch date and it takes another month to smooth out.

I am so down for this. Been waiting forever it seems and now that we have a solid date I am so ready!!!

Use that term loosely. March 24th was supposed to be a “solid date” as well. And now it’s pushed back to April 10th. RockStar will continue to push the date back as much as they need until it’s done. Nothing is really solid with this game…until it launches that is :wink:

Awesome, I was just going to create a post for this, of course @Vocino is all over it like a good boss. Super excited, just hope I get to join in on some heist. I normally log in by 3p and log off by 8p CST. Maybe there are some early birds who want to create a team. I have plenty of funds to buy what we need to pull of the jobs.

Finally heist date has been announced. Now the day just needs to hurry up and come. Lol

Rockstar as been quiet ,until recently, on releasing dates for when heists would be implemented. A lot of what we were hearing was speculation from media and such. As far as I’m concerned, this is one of the first date push backs.

First official date for heist about second or third date announcement for PC. Good thing I don’t plan on getting GTA for PC. lol

What year? Lol

There goes the neighborhood.