GTA Online Census: The Story So Far

gtav
ps4

###Some facts and figures to consider while you pace the floor waiting for GTAV Launch.

11 Free Updates that actually added some fun stuff, way to do online right. I feel bad that I didn’t give GTA online a chance because on launch it was a broken mess. I missed out on some fun times but I’m looking forward to making up all that fun with the Strats Crew!

I bought GTAV for PS3 and tried Online. It was fun but I didn’t have a good crew at the time. GTA Online is all about a good crew. I’m looking forward to it.

I’m not sure when I will have time to play the main story. I just want to fight, drive and make some bank with the Crew!

Yeah same here. I’m wondering how that will work. Will I be at the same place I left off the main story on the PS3?

From rockstar.com

And as previously announced, current GTA Online players on PS3 and Xbox 360 will be able to pick up where they left off, transferring their characters and progression seamlessly to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC (Social Club membership required).

I don’t read so good. Thanks for the paste :slight_smile: