GTA V - Content Creator

gtav
ps4

As you know we are in the countdown for GTA V release for next-gen systems. Strats has started a new Crew called Strats and Crew. I wanted to get a conversation started about what kind of content and activities are available using the Content Creator in GTA V. I know some of the information is speculative until we see the release, but there is a lot of game play that will remain intact. I would like to get as much information as possible prior to launch so we can start producing some quality content from go.

Post your thoughts and ideas here.

I know that I want to get a dirtbike and do some sweet jumps. Get some sweet cars and rob convenience stores.

That is a good start. What about the in game multiplayer sports? I understand you can participate in the following:

• Golf
  • Tennis
  • Base Jumping
  • Arm Wrestling
  • Darts
  • Shooting Range
  • Hunting

Do I understand correctly, that there are races that take place on land, sea and air?

What do we know about the heists? Are theses like raids?

What do we know about the PvP?

Ihave played a lot of the races and they are land, air, and sea. Doing these races unlock better car upgrades and cars. I assume the heists will be like the story missions, which give you options to achieve your goals. They are like raids, but focus on stealing off course.

Unsure if I want to buy this game. Are there any other “off-duty” activities to participate in that are staples of the GTA franchise? What can one do when walking the streets at night?

If you know what I’m talkin’ about. :wink:

I moved 4 posts to a new topic: NSFW - GTA V Special “Interaction” Video

NSFW - GTA V Special "Interaction" Video

I would like to be the organizer of the Strats Open. The best damn golf tournament in Vinewood.

Day one buy baby.

Join for the crew. Stay for the El Camino.

Looks like everyone has had a little bit of time to get the feel for GTAV on PS4. I have hear a few people are in the process of building some cool content. What kind of content are you building? Are you looking for feed back? Do you need beta testers?

I still need feedback for mine:

http://forum.strats.co/t/strats-data-downfall-capture/3739