GTA V Next-Gen - Release 11/18/2014

gtav
ps4

Have you been thinking of picking up GTA 5 for your next-gen counsel? I have compiled this information from multiple sources to help you with your consideration.

Those who pre-order the next-gen versions will receive $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Additional features for next-gen release include:

• New weapons, vehicles and activities
  • Additional wildlife
  • Denser traffic
  • New foliage system
  • Enhanced damage and weather effects

GTA Online will now support a higher player count, allowing up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
All existing gameplay upgrades and content released on GTA Online will also be available on the next-gen platforms.

Below you will find a link to the official trailer, I guess since it is hosted on Rockstar’s site it will not embed.

I’m so stoked for this. I have feeling there will be some good times to be had here.

10/10

Will be playing on my current gen console :wink:

Unless I am playing on my current gen console :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll get GTA 5 next gen only if I get a steep discount for my ps3 GTA 5. If I have to pay full price, I might as well buy a game I have not played yet.

I’ve already pre ordered for the PS4. Anyone else?

Yar, waiting (im)patiently for it at this point :wink:

I preordered on PS4 as well.

Yes …I have pre ordered this too.

Mines been on order for weeks - keep looking and hoping they will do an early release - 11 days left lol

I decided to go ahead and pick up GTA 5 next gen, @tommy2118 how do I get in on a crew, is there anything I need to do, or do I just jump in like destiny?

@jbarron49, take a look here. This is a step-by-step on how to join.

@jbarron49 don’t forget to add your name here when you are done joining “Strats and Crew”. We are also looking to fill some leadership positions. :smirk: