Guild Wars 2 Shared Inventory Slots?!?!?

pc
guildwars2

Just released to Guild Wars 2 today is the ability to buy shared inventory slots that will allow the player to buy up to 5 inventory slots that will be shared thru all of his characters.

No longer are the days when you have to go to a bank, deposit your harvesting tools, your copper-fed-salvag-o-matic, and your captains air pass so you can use them on another character.

Now you can put those items into this shared inventory slot and allow them to be used by all your characters without having to make a trip to the bank.

I know that i’ve been waiting for something like this to arrive for, well, sinse the first brought our the captains air pass.

So for those of you that are looking for this huge quality of life improvement, spend those gems at the gem store and get those slot.

P.S. It is cheaper in the long run to buy the bundle package of 5 that to buy 5 individual slots, f.y.i.

OMFG. RIGHT AFTER THEY SELL ME A BUNCH OF PAVILION PASSES. BASTARDS! Not cool ANet, not cool.

maybe we should just change your title to: everyone scams me

@Vocino how do I negative like something…

Don’t worry Moon Moon, it’ll all be over soon :wink:

Le sigh…

This has been a great read.

I love the idea of the shared inventory item slot, but I think the pricing is absurd… $35 for 5 inventory item slots? If it were bag slots I’d consider it. I’ll just keep going back to a bank I suppose. ANet seems to be getting more money hungry and I’m not a fan.

Yeah I didn’t get a chance to go online and look yet. I expected a last bag slot shared, not 5 flipp’n item slots. For that price? Outrageous.

Yup, when I saw they were item slots, and at what price, I became immediately disinterested.