GW2 Raid Schedule

pc
guildwars2

Please discuss potential scheduled raid days. Either post the best days, the worst days, or if every day is essentially OK.

Typically I can be available on any day to participate in raids.

Monday - Thursday I am good. Friday - Sunday is iffy for me but if I know in advance I can reschedule things around.

This should be a poll, perhaps.

I can do Monday after the meeting, Tuesday night, Wednesday after guild missions, and then on the weekends it ups in the air. Friday might be my best night for the weekend.

Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are all good for me.

Any day.

Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends are good here. Tuesday and Thursday are no go’s and Mondays after the meeting would be way too late for me.

Most any day other than Monday following the meeting will typically work, though Fridays might be problematic next semester).

Looks like there is not a single day that works for all of us. This is looking problematic. So here is the run down of what I’ve seen from people posting. Please let me know if i made a mistake somewhere and i’ll make the change. Also some of the people in our group haven’t responded to this so if you are i’d appreciate a response so i can try and figure out a scheduled for us.

Monday:
@Rottendeeds
@senNish
@Xaelyn

Tuesday:
@Rottendeeds
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Wayward
@Diacuss
@Auth
@W1thl0v3

Wednesday:
@Rottendeeds
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Diacuss
@Auth
@Laoria
@GuardianOfLaoria
@W1thl0v3
@Wayward (tenatively)

Thursday:
@Rottendeeds
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Wayward
@Auth

Friday:
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Wayward
@Diacuss
@Laoria
@GuardianOfLaoria
@Rottendeeds (tentative)

Saturday:
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Laoria
@GuardianOfLaoria
@Auth

Sunday:
@senNish
@Xaelyn
@Laoria
@GuardianOfLaoria
@Auth
@Rottendeeds (tentative)

You can put me in Tentative for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will always try to be available to help. Just ask for any advanced notice I can get. I tend to play D&D and Star Wars Armada on weekends :smile:

This is some pro MLG shit right here.

Due to thanksgiving and the fact we do not have a clear day that we can get together I will not be leading a raid this week. I will be making a decision and have a post up around middle of the week in regards to the following week about raids. Please look for that post within a few days.

Please post your response to what I have compiled together in my post so I can make the best decision about future raid days and times.

Assuming that when @Laoria is available we can also count @GuardianOfLaoria as available, it looks like we really need to hear from @Ghl1tch and @W1thl0v3 about which days they are available.

Additionally, I suppose you can mark me down tentatively for Wednesdays as it seems that might solve some problems. It’s not ideal but I should be able to make it work.

Yup my schedule is pretty much the same as Laoria’s.

I am free literally all this week, save for Thursday, as I am off of school.

This was to discuss a future times for raid not just for this week. We are looking to find permanent raid times.

Oh gotcha! Wednesday’s after 5pm EST are great for me! :slight_smile: As well as Tuesday.

Saturday is going to be out for me I’ll be in a Armada Tournament 12 until about 6 pm.