Hei Folkens! {RANSESSE}

csgo
pc
destiny
ps4
overwatch

My name is Rán (Just stylize as Ran), and I’m from Norway — half Norwegian, half Icelandic. I’m named after the Norse goddess of the sea, and have been passionate about video games since I often hung out at LAN cafes and parties playing CounterStrike 1.5 on a trackball mouse at a very young age. I’m no stranger to twitch, and am beginning to stream once again after a much needed hiatus under the name Ransesse.

I live in the United States, studying a BSc in Software Engineering & play a range of games — both PC and PS4.

My all-time favorite video games:

1. Demon’s Souls/Dark Souls series
  2. CS, CS: Source, CS: Global Offensive
  3. Overwatch
  4. League of Legends

I’m so glad to be a new member of the community, and can’t wait to see what it has in store; not to mention to meet you all! :blush:

Stratsco Stream Team

welcome to Strats!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Droul! I’m so lucky I found you guys. :blush:

Welcome to the party! As the resident purveyor of virtual beverages, what’s your fancy?

Red wine, a good beer (IPA, Dos Equis, Ringnes & Hansa), sometimes liquor, and definitely mimosas.

Welcome! :smiley:

Welcome!

Welcome! Will check out your channel!

Welcome to the cave! I command you to have fun, go crazy and try not to break it all!
Lets us know if you need any assistance.

I recommend you go to

Dos XX is a good beer. I am a rum pirate lova! Can’t wait to friday!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join the crew :slight_smile:

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

welcome aboard

Howdy

closed #14

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.