Heisting with Strats

gtav
ps4

Last night @auth, @Screamowaffles, and djspecter (i can’t remember his Strats name) beat the second part of the heist. I have to say it was so of the most fun in gaming I have had in a while. It was very challenging, but it paid off. We stayed up late and kept dying, but we had a blast. It’s refreshing content that takes the game to a new level.

Yup, Hard Mode Prison Break Heist complete; on to the next challenge!

Seriously though, give your team’s Police guy an extra 5% cut over the others on the finale; (s)he is going to blow through a ton of ammo and armor :wink:

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can’t wait until I get my copy of GTA so I can join in. :blush:

So how are the new heists? Pretty fun eh? I can’t wait to check them out. Fingers crossed that heists come out quickly with the PC version…wait…what am I saying?!

Fingers crossed the PC version comes out this year :wink:

How much swimming was involved?

None so far, except when @Dynamible fell off the boat :wink:

My interest level just sank.

One of the heists involves a harrier jet on a ship, I believe. Also, I think @Screamowaffles and @spectrum21 got to swim in a river after someone put the cop car in it :wink:

I seen what to did there.

I can’t wait to do some heists with you guys.

I can’t wait till you bankroll some heists that I can do with you. :smile:

Hah! Yeah I heard that the heist host has to come up with some cash to pay everyone.

It’s putting up money for equipment and such, not actually money to the players I don’t believe. It’s not too bad though, the prison break heist (1st 4-player one) only cost ~$40k up front from the host and paid out several hundred thousand, all told :wink:

Looks like it pays to stick with the same team. Found this floating around on idigitaltimes:

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward

• All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus

• Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus

• Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

Spoiler alert: you ain’t gettin’ this one your first time through, especially on hard mode :wink:

Anyone up for heist right now? I’m online and ready to play with LOYAL members

Well. We are only playing with our team now. I need cash.