Hello all! I'm Sinner

Hi all,

My real name is Eric, I am 27 and I have gamed for years and look gaming one of my favorite pass times. I have played everything from MMO’s to Shooters basically what every I enjoy. I am always looking to meet new people that have the same interests.I currently waiting for Albion Online to get going again and I have also been waiting for Skyforge. A little more about myself is that I am a network analyst and I am on call for one week a month so I will be on for that week for sure because I am not able to go out or do anything else. but the others weeks I usually get on for a little bit after work. well I can’t wait to get to know you all see ya in mumble.

Hey Eric. Welcome to the club.
Have fun and enjoy the forums and gaming with #teamstrats :smiley:

Hi Eric welcome to Strats! What games are you into now while you wait for Albion and Skyforge

Welcome aboard!

heya, welcome to Strats. I am in Skyforge CBT but i haven’t played it much. I’ve been thinking about cracking it back open, but enjoying Heroes of the Storm so much right now.

Welcome!
Do you have any interest in ESO at all?

Hey there. @DrizztDo_Urden69 is our resident Albion expert. Maybe he can mentor you.

Welcome aboard @Sinner can’t wait to see you around!

This is where I put my typical message where it looks like I’m just another “AI” see what I did there everyone? I can joke. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Welcome to Strats! :smile:

Welcome, Eric.

I am in the Skyforge CBT also although I haven’t played in a month or more. I do like the PvE side of the game.

Welcome to Strats eric! If you need anything please feel free to ask :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the Dark side brother! As @Vocino mentioned I’m currently our go to for Albion Online and i must say i can’t wait myself. Did you play in the last Alpha? You can check out all of the Albion Online discussion the guild has going on here

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the party; @DrizztDo_Urden69 is chomping at the bit for Albion and more players to play it with if you couldn’t tell. Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to the family @SInner , hope you like it :smile:

[quote=“AiKiller, post:9, topic:6056”]
I’m just another “AI”
[/quote] Nice one @AiKiller

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.