Hello Errbody, EpicPowers Here!

Hey there the name is Kris, I’m from Tennessee and currently awaiting to be shipped to basic training for the US Army as an 11B. The game that I play most often is Minecraft, (Started playing back in 2011) It’s about the only game that I play haha. I have been watching quite a lot of InvaderDoom’s stream recently and decided I’d come over here and register to become apart of this community!

Welcome to the community man! We have a lot of military in Strats, so you will be right at home.

Welcome from Alabama. I have never been a fan of Minecraft but I do play Trove occasionally. Maybe I prefer to play in someone else’s world rather than build my own.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! My brother was an 11B; have fun at Benning. There’re a ton of active/vets running around here, so you should fit in nicely. If you have any questions or issues, let us know :wink:

Welcome to Strats.

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @EpicPowers!

Wooo more Minecraft players! <3

Been in 9 years myself. E6 Medic. Let us know if you have any questions about what to expect from people who aren’t recruiters that lie to you :wink:

howdy, and welcome

Welcome! @invaderdoom is good people.

welcome aboard :smile:

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Any relation to Austin? HURRRRRR

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.