Hello Everyone! New guy in town, ready to make friends

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been looking for a place like this for a while. My buddies and I have started a Let’s Play channel on YouTube like 3 months ago and I’ve been trying my best to find a community that is informative, insightful and also where you don’t get lost in the crowd. I found this place through a Facebook ad, and so far it looks amazingly helpful.
My name is James and we play pretty much anything. I write and post on behalf of my let’s play group “CraftBrewGamers”. I also do all the recording and editing of all the videos. My buddy Bill provides the snacks and bev’s during game sessions, and the other member of CBG Brian; He is starting to handle the social media aspect.
I would defiantly like any advice and criticism you guys would have to offer. I also would like to possibly build any friendships that may lead to any cross promotions/guest appearances/ or just being a cool friend. So heres to trying to join the Strats family.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to Strats. …glad to have you with us :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard @craftbrewgamers! I do have one piece of criticism though…

… you didn’t bring any craft :beers: with you.

Glad to have you here, glory to Arstotzka!

Man, if you can pass a beer through the internet, we would be sharing a nice cold beverage right about now… I know its 9:38 am don’t judge :sunglasses::beers:

Hey gents, welcome to the party! We’ve got a handful of people working YouTube channels who’d probably love the opportunity to colab and such. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome!

If it makes more sense for each of you to have an account here, we can provide all of you a “Craft Brew Gamers” titles. Whatever you prefer.

Welcome aboard. The system is telling me I say that too much so here are some extra words.

Welcome to strats!

Science has obviously let us down.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.