Hello everyone =)

How’s it going? ^^
My name is Addison,
I stumbled upon here because this popped up on my facebook timeline because of a friend liking the facebook page.
And I’m here now deciding to give it a try because I cannot really find an MMORPG to play on!
I don’t like playing by myself so I thought this would be a good start in finding a great MMO to play and stick to!
I haven’t checked which MMORPGs this community plays yet!
But, I’ve played a whole lot of MMORPGs in the market and I’m sure I’ve already played what you’re playing right now :smile:
But I always love to go back and play a game again as long as I have friends to play with ^^

A little about me.
Timezone: GMT -5
Job: School Cafeteria High School
Favorite Color: Blue/Green

I don’t know what else right now =)

Aww yeah- you’ll be right at home here. We play a lot of ESO, Destiny etc. GLHF!

Hey there welcome to the family.
Have fun and I know you have a grwtime with us

We are also looking heavily into Albion Online.

Welcome Addison! Nice to have you here at Strats.

Make yourself at home here, we’re a friendly sort.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I know there’s some serious Albion Online hype going right now, but we’ve also got a pretty solid showing in ESO on PC as well. Let us know if you run into any issues or have any questions :wink:

Welcome to the Dark side brother. As mentioned we are looking forward to the summer alpha for Albion Online next month :slight_smile: and you’re fairly close to me I think, I’m in Quantico, VA

Hello @MrAddison and welcome to the Strats fam! I am in the same boat when it comes to MMORPGs and the best part about Strats is never being alone in game! We always chat on Mumble even if we are all playing different games. We have a great ESO guild and we are all pretty excited for Albion Online and Crowfall! Looking forward to playing with you! <3

Hey @W1thl0v3 :3
Very nice to meet you ^^
I’m considering getting back into TESO now that it went B2P then free forever! (Been playing a lot of Skyrim lately and don’t worry, I know TESO isn’t like Skyrim) I wish there was a Skyrim multiplayer!!)

I also have Founder’s for Albion ever since they first put up the Founder’s page but never really played it o.o But after looking through some things, Albion looks good and I REALLY want Crowfall <3 Definitely getting that :smiley:

So, I believe these are a couple of MMORPGs I can enjoy with you all :smile:
Looking forward to playing with you l0v3 and everyone else <3

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats!! i lived in Glen Allen for 10 years at Sundance Station apartments right across from Sams Club and Kroger on Broad st!! Glad to have you with us :smile:

@Droul That’s amazing!!! I know exactly where that is now haha :smiley:
What a small world =)
Thanks, I’m looking forward to getting to play with a game with you now =)

Welcome to Strats! :smiley:

Welcome aboard! :smile:

Welcome to the :strats_green: family Addison =^-^=

#Praise Addison

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.