Hello Everyone! :)

Hello everyone! I’m new-ish to strats. I usually just read posts but i decide to make an account today.
My name is Eli
I Stream on twitch
and i k00l m8. Nuff said.
I glad to be apart of this amazing community! :smile:

Welcome! How did you happen across us in the first place? What compelled you to post an introduction after lurking for a while? Glad to have you with us.

I usually use forums to gain information and use it to my advantage, but i’d like to be apart of a nice mature gaming community that could answer my gaming questions.

Awesome. What type of gamer are you? PC, console or both? Any style of game you prefer over others? Sorry for the 20 questions. :smile:

I prefer Console games (because most of my friends are there) but nothing else is better than being apart of the PC master race. Ha ha! :smile: and it’s fine. It’s great you’ve taken the time to get to know a new member

PS. I like Shooters and strat games.

Shooters are great, although I seem to be getting slower the older I get. I have both an XB1 and a PS4, but have seldom turned them on as of late.

is @ImSP33DY your Twitch name too? I’ll check out your stream sometime.

I feel you. And yes it is but my twitch, but its ImSP33DY_ And I’m ordering a new computer so I’m not streaming until then, but i would definitely appreciate a follow! :smile:

Hopefully you’ve played Natural Selection 2 then.

Also, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard

Welcome to the Strats fam!

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @ImSP33DY!

Heyo, välkommen

Welcome to Strats man!

Bonjour mon ami et bienvenu!

Welcome to the forums, @ImSP33DY. Glad to have you. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.