Hello from California!

Hey all,

I’m Scott, and I’m a 31 year old male from California. I’m weird with introductions so I’ll do my best. I am engaged and have a new puppy, so gaming has been pretty limited lately, but I still play as much as I can. I work as a video editor during the day, so I only really play at night or on the weekends.

I basically have everything (Steam, Origin, PS4, Vita, Xbox One, Wii U) and own way too many games, haha.
Steam: Scizzryo
Origin: Scizzryo
PSN: Scizzryo
Xbox Live: Scottyeah
Wii U: Scottbulance
Discord (new to this): Scizzryo

Games I tend to play -
Steam: CS:GO, 7 Days to Die, L4D2, The Division, Rift, and I’m sure there’s more.
Origin: BF4, Titanfall sometimes.
PS4: Just started FFXIV! Rocket League, Overwatch, Destiny, Diablo 3, Uncharted 4, Battlefront. I’m sure there’s more.
Vita: Sword Art Online: Lost Song.
Xbox One: The Division, Halo 5, Halo MCC, Gears Ultimate (down for co-op on any of these games). Also just got the Crew.
Wii U: Mario Kart, Mario Kart, and… Mario Kart.

I’m sure there’s a lot more to say. I have mics for all of these systems, too. Also, I’m totally open to new games!

Welcome to Strats, Scott! It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this

Hi and welcome!

Welcome welcome!

Welcome good sir!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats. There should be some cold beer left in the fridge, unless @lyteforce didn’t restock

Thanks! Everyone here seems pretty awesome already.

Sweet, another Cali native!!

Where you from in the state? Wife and I are in the Inland Empire (SoCal)

Hey! I’m up in Fresno, but have some friends down in SoCal.

The CA population is starting to close the gap on the Texans :wink:

Welcome to Strats.

Welcome to the cave! Have fun and enjoy!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you join us.

Welcome to the group!

Yay another xbox owner! Welcome to the coolest club around!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.