Hello from CouzinTony!

Ello!
I cant believe i just found this site… its amazing! lolz
I have a 3 yr old son who is awesome and I spend all day with him… but during the night i stream and/or play games mainly on my Ps4 (Pc cant handle the awesomeness).
Destiny, Dcuo, GtaV, Hearthstone, WarFrame, pretty much any MMO and RPG ill try…

Hi Tony.

I also have a 3 year old who joins me in my gaming. I am just breaking into the streaming scene (PS4). Have yet to master the time issue.

Are you hero or villain on DCUO? I played hero on PC server a couple years ago but recently downloaded the game on PS4. I think I’m level 10 sorcery hero.

Welcome to the Strats family @CouzinTony, hope you have fun =^-^=

#Praise CouzinTony

yea im living on energy drinks… lolz i stream till 2 er 3 am and wake up with him at 6-7 am…

im a hero. i dont have my sub up right now so i cant do a lot but i am a pro at DCUO… i had made a league to help ppl learn the game… >.<

its a good game thought im waiting for eso on the ps4 to come out… one reason why my dcuo sub is up… lolz

Welcome aboard!

Close enough.

thanx @T_T11223 and @Wheatums

I have this MMO itch right now. I like DCUO but the idea of having to gather all those collections, run the old raids for skill points, etc. just turns me off to playing.

I am currently set to play TESO on PS4 but Final Fantasy 14 has been calling to me this weekend for some reason. Been watching some people stream today.

yea i DCUO was my MMO for years… its a lot different then other MMO’s thats fur sur… but they have been making huge progress with SOE out of the picture and DayBreak Games coming in the save the day… lolz
yep i have mine pre-ordered n all payed off :slight_smile: .i cant play FF14… the global cooldown of 2.5 seconds make the combat feel SSOOOO slow…

Welcome to Strats man. I have a 3 year old son as well. And stream in my free time. Lately its all Destiny and the HoW DLC stuff. But I stream everything from on all my systems at my house.which is PS4, wii/gamecube, PS2, and N64. And again…WELCOME!

Welcome!

Welcome to Strats!! if you need anything please feel free to ask :smile:

Welcome to Strats @CouzinTony !

Hi, @CouzinTony! Welcome to Strats. :smiley:

It’s always great to have new faces among us. Please make yourself at home here!

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Thanks for swinging by the CS:GO stream tonight; let us know if you have any issues or questions :wink:

np and thanx everyone for the welcome!

Welcome to the Dark side brother, glad to have you here.

your name is amazing… and that reminds me…

haha thanks brother, and best picture ever.