Hello from Dallas

thedivision
ps4

Hi, I am 33 and from Texas. During the day I sell insurance, and at night I take over NYC. looking for The Division players for non DZ missions (for now). trying to get to level 30 before I wander in. I did get my feet wet enough in the DZ to earn the trophy and first kill trophy. Currently I am level 13. my PSN name is jstjohn83. Feel free to add me if you are willing to help. I am new to MMORPG but I played both betas and are learning quickly.

Welcome to Strats @jstjohn83 …we have a strong PS4 group for The Division so im sure someone will be glad to help you! :smile:

Hey mate, welcome to the party! A lot of the PS4 guys are on our Discord chattering away, but you can also find the full list of folks playing (and get added to it) over here. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Thanks!

Thanks! I saw that list and the first thing I wanted to do was get on it! Once I get home I’ll join the community

Welcome to the cave @jstjohn83 Have fun and Enjoy!!!

As the self proclaimed War Master of the PS4 The Division clan, I recommend you to Hit the DZ before 30 and get some purples :wink:

There are a lot of us playing on PS4 and we always help each other. Let us know if you need anything!

Thanks! I’m just worried about high level players standing around with nothing else to do but kill us lower players lol. if only playing DZ helped with leveling up outside of DZ too.

Welcome! I will send you a friend request, my psn is the same as my name on here. I was going to wait until lvl 30 to go into the dz as well but i heard you get wrecked doing that so I started at lvl 21. Also, please head over to The Division Strats Clan page and post your psn. We will add you to the list!

Welcome to Strats!!

Welcome!

Hello from London

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.