Hello from England

Hey everyone, first I’d like to introduce myself. My names David and I’m currently studying Computer Science, History and Business. I’ve been gaming since the age of 5 starting with the first Call of Duty on PlayStation 1, I was born into CoD and have played all of them up to advanced warfare. I’m born in the UK and have lived here my whole life. Sorry for the introductionI wasn’t entirely sure what to write but at least I tried.

Only have PSN at the moment my ID is: DragoniteOG-.

Welcome Dave! No worries I wasn’t too sure on what to write either haha.

Welcome to Strats Dave!

Welcome good sir!

Welcome to the cave, have fun go crazy and…

Unless its friday!

We have a PSN community, We have an ongooin party chat pretty much every day.

I usually play after 5pm EDT

If you need any help, or confusing about the Forums + Discord linking, let us now.

See ya on the battlefield!

Welcome to Strats, David from the old country! As a friendly :maple_leaf: colonial, I’d like to offer you a pint of :beer: to ease your entrance!

Welcome to Strats! Have fun and hope to see ya around

Welcome to Strats! What games are you playing now?

Hello and welcome aboard

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I really miss what CoD used to be (loved the first 2), but once I got a taste of BF1942 with the Desert Combat mod, I’d chosen my camp. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard matey!

Playing battlefield at the moment. When my PC is fixed I’ll be playing other games

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.