Hello from Erlijus

Hey all,

40 yo gamer from Montreal, Canada here. Speaks both French and English, so if we mumble together you will have to bear my french accent :smile:

Been playing since my teens (yeah yeah 8-bits computers), and been into MMOs aince the first iteration of A Tale in the Desert. I switched to more conventional ones after atitd, and tried almost all MMOs published after WoW. Usually like PvE content more than PvP, with an emphasis on exploration, gathering and crafting.

Really anxious to see how the Alpha has developed since Winter Alpha.

Welcome to the Dark side brother. Happy to have you here, and I’m excited to see what’s changed between last Alpha and this one myself.

Welcome aboard! There’s quite a growing Albion crew :smile:

Bienvenue à la communauté @Erlijus, je suis content de voir qu’il y a d’autres personnes qui viennent de la région de Montréal.

##Welcome/Bienvenue Erlijus

Welcome se you in albion

Welcome mate!

Welcome to Strats!! glad to have you with us and if you need anything please feel free to ask! :smile:

Thanks for your welcomes all !

Welcome to the party! Don’t worry about the accent, you’re not the only French Canadian running around here. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to the Strats Fam! What MMOs are you currently into? Looking forward to seeing you in game!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.