Hello from Hungary

Hello everyone, my name is Bence, though my nickname online is usually Duellator.
I am pretty new to strats, but I’m giving it a try. I work as a full-time OnSite IT Support in Hungary, so I’m a nerd both IRL and online ^^ I want to start streaming through Twitch just to entertain people, and have some fun while I’m playing. I hope it is not forgiven to this forum, that someone tries to stream in it’s mother language, because at the beginning I want to try just that, after that it may be possible that I change it to english speaking. Well, I hope I will fit in into this community. All beginner streaming advices are very, very welcome. :wink:

Thanks for reading,
Bence

Hey there, welcome to Strats!

Welcome to the site. How did you find Strats?

I may not be the authority around here but I don’t think anyone would have a problem with you streaming in your native language.

I was just doing some research for starting a stream, and then I came across this guide. [https://forum.strats.co/t/guide-getting-your-channels-ready-the-basics/4962] After reading through some of the posts, I thought I give a shot for this site and community, because it seemed so nice :slight_smile:

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any problems :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.