Hello from the UK

New to Battlefield 1, it is really hard for new players. Constantly being killed by 100+ who know the maps and have unlocked the weapons.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! I know back in the heyday of BF1 we had a ton of folks playing, though I’m not certain how many are still romping around on the regular. What system(s) do you play on, and what other games are you into, out of curiosity? Also, be sure to let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

PC, Used to play Planet Side 2, got bored of MS Andromeda, WOT is good. Prefer games that are not based on my (slower) reaction time.

I play a lot of turn based strategy games like Xcom, Invisible Inc, Panzer Corp or any game where I can pause time and think, like Dragon Age, Divinity, Hearts of Iron.

What games are the group playing?

Welcome! I just got back fron living in the U.K. Had a great time. Battlefield can be tough to jump in because of the scale. Like Planetside, you can easily feel like you aren’t really doing anything productive. You have to pick your little battle and play that part smart. As you get better you start thinking about expanding your focus.

Welcome :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! :smile: :strats_green:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab a beverage of choice if you’re sticking around.

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.