Hello from Washington! (Land of sparkling vampires)

Hey everyone. Very new to Strats, here. Just looking for a good group of mature players to game with. The name’s Taylor and you can find me on Steam: Sergeant Slappy; Twitch: General_Slappy; Origin: SSG_Slappy. Currently I’m looking to start streaming as a hobby, so I’ll be looking for good advice to make my streams better.

I’m also a huge computer hardware guru, so if you have any questions when it comes to building your gaming beast, I’m more than happy to help out… And even help build it for you for an easy to work with fee :slight_smile:

Hey mate, welcome to the party! You’ll find a bunch of usernames listed over here if you want to start adding a few folks in your area of interest and drop your name there so it doesn’t disappear into the aether when this post closes down. Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Thanks man, will do!

Welcome to the site. How did you find us?

And what PC games do you play?

Welcome to Strats! Care for a :beer:? Or maybe a fine cup of :coffee:?

@teh_ninjaneer, I actually found out about you guys through a Facebook ad, lol. Clicked on it and read a little more about you guys and decided to jump in :slight_smile:

@lyteforce, I could totally for for a :coffee: right now. Thanksgiving turkey is still in effect :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the cave!

Have fun, go crazy and try not to break anything!

Haha @xploz1on, I’ll try not to.

Any veteran (military) gamers part of this community?

Greetings fellow Washingtonian. Welcome to the party. Strats is a great place to hang, happy to have you. Let us know what you’re playing and plan to stream.

Several of us :wink:

Welcome! :strats_blue:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.