Hello / hi from the Netherlands

Haha, them suggestions while typing the title:
- Does the title sound interesting if you read it out loud?
Me: Uuhh…
- Is it a good summary?
Me: … No?
- Who would be interested in this?
Me: You’re asking me?
- Why does it matter?
Why indeed… :flushed:

I just poked my head around here and this forum starts asking me all these life questions! I just wanted to say hello…

Anyway, all silliness aside… Hello!

I’m Alinda, 30 years old, from the Netherlands. I briefly showed my face (name) on the Discord channel.
Not really looking for players of one particular game, but I was hoping to find a bunch of friendly people who like games.

I will probably get back to playing Warframe again after a break from that, so if anyone around here plays that too, I’ll be happy to join.

Open to playing other games as well, as long as they’re not super expensive (read ‘free’ - commitment problems!!). I’m always looking for cool multiplayer games, but am having a hard time finding any that really pull me in lately! So any suggestions are welcome :slight_smile:

This is probably the most apt description of the best possible scenario for a new person around here I can think of.

Welcome to Strats!! :smile: :strats_green:

You’ve definitely found the best place. We collectively have a bit of gaming ADD and will bounce around games. @teh_ninjaneer is the master of hidden Steam gems, and I have a ton of games I’ve gotten from humble bundle on Steam that haven’t even touched yet.

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

This is absolutely what we are all about :3
(also I wonder how many more people are gonna quote that line :wink: )

welcome to strats!

Welcome aboard :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab a :beer: from the virtual cooler & kick back!

Welcome good sir!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.