Hello, I'm Catalan!

Hey all, I’m Catalan. I’m a college student from the United States. I play a variety of games including RPGs such as skyrim, FPS games like CSGO, and other games like Binding of Isaac. I’ve tended to be a bit more hardcore in the past, however with school limiting the amount of time I can play I’ve become a much more casual player. I can’t wait to start playing games with you all.

Welcome to the Dark side :slight_smile: Glad to have you here.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any issues or questions :wink:

Welcome to Strats!! glad to have you with us :smile:

Welcome to the Strats family @Catalan, I hope you’ll have fun =^-^=

##Welcome Catalan

Welcome!

Welcome to the Strats Fam! As someone still in school I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I think gaming is my only sanity between school work and social life. Looking forward to playing with you! I am still awful at CS:GO. Since you like Skyrim, have you played ESO?

Well part of getting better as CS is just practice I guess :). And I haven’t tried ESO yet (both due to time issues and I heard it wasn’t amazing when it was released), but I might give it a chance in the future.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.