Hello, I'm Chris, but you can call me Epicfist

Hello lovely community. As stated, my name is Chris but I’ve gone by Epicfist for just about as long (whenever Gamer handles became a thing). That all started from a joke my brother said while I was watching him play the WoW alpha.

Anyway, I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am 27 and I was trolling around for long enough to feel obligated to make an account and say hello officially. I really love what I have seen from the community and the direction and support the leadership has shown with helping new streamers get off their feet, as it were. That is exactly what I am hoping to accomplish as I figured it would always be fun to have people share my enjoyment of the games I play. \

Speaking of which, those are all over the board. I have gotten out of MMOs for the most part, though I recently did fall into a private SWG server which has been a wild trip down memory lane. I am all over the place really so I’ll just list the games I have been playing the most of lately:

HotS, Stardew Valley, CS:GO, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Pokemon Ruby, The Division. I play HotS more than any others but I’ll play a bit of all of them throughout a week.

That’s me in a nutshell. Pleasure to meet all of you.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! It’s always nice when creepers become members; let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome to the cave, have fun and enjoy :smiley: Glad you are no longer a lurker :wink:

Haha thanks! Me too! Looking forward to hopping into some games with all of you :smile:

Welcome to the Strats family!

Hey, welcome to Strats!

I’ve had a gamer handle since you were about 5 years old. :laughing: Ever since Doom/Descent back in 1993-94.

I haven’t played Heroes in a couple months now. I got sucked in by Overwatch for about a month and now I’m working on The Division PS4. My b.net tag is Arkamedeez#1365

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome, friend!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.