Hello! My name is Harbinger

Hello everyone! I’ve been in the guild for a couple days and have had a blast so far. So I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself finally.

I’m a desktop support technician that works on the east coast of the US. I’ve been a gamer since I was 5 years old (It your fault MOM for getting me NES and Super Mario Bro.!). I played consoles throughout my early childhood until I was 13 years old and was taught how to build PCs when Quake 1 came out. I then made it my goal to get a good PC and be ready for Quake 2 when it came out in 1997. About a year after that, I joined a clan called Cowboys From Hell and was considered one of the best TDM HPB(High Ping Bastard for your youngn’s) players in north america. I played against/with most of the top players in the world at the time, such as Makaveli, Immortal, Slicksoul, and Kuin (always got stomped of course). In 1999, I began my professional FPS career going to my first LAN party tournament in Va Beach, VA named Fragstock which I won the Quake 2 FFA championship. I lost the 1v1 tournament to the guy I went down there with (Acclaim). Then Quake 3 came out and so did cable internet! From there I moved in with some friends of mine and joined the clan Darkside (#1 or #2 on the east coast depending on what time of the year) as an alternate when I moved in my two clanmates Acclaim(DOOM 3 champion) and Carde(defeated Makaveli at QuakeCon in 2001). I won 3 or so 1v1 Quake 3 tournaments at the events in VA Beach called East Coast LAN. Then, regretfully, WoW came out. Wasted about 4 years of my life on that game and was pretty much done professionally gaming. I’ve pretty much been a casual gamer since then.

I look forward to playing with all of you!

Best Regards,

Good to meet you Harbringer! Welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to Strats! I’m a filthy casual though. :frowning:

Welcome to the :strats_green: Strats family @Harbinger!

Welcome to the show.

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Welcome to Strats!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.