Hello! My name is

Hello! My name is Sam, but you can call me… Well I never was that great at nicknames.

I like to play FPSs, science games, survival games, and such. These are the ones I’m mostly playing right now:

- Kerbal Space Program
- Battlefield (4,Hardline(eventually))
- Zombies (CoD)
- Don't Starve (Together)
- Minecraft

Aside from video games, I am a High School Senior who plays trombone and really likes math. If you guys don’t like High Schoolers, just say the word. But, I thought I might as well try. Anyway, aside from physics and band, I have a couple other hobbies.

The thing that I am mostly known for among my friends is being able to solve a Rubik’s Cube in a pretty decent time. Another one I picked up from Dan Brown (youtuber) is the Pogo Stick. I can’t do any fancy tricks like some of the really good guys though…

Anyway, as my school friends and I go off to different colleges, I fear we will not play as much as before. So, here I am, trying to make some more friends to shoot helicopters out of the sky, or fight the zombie horde with!

Welcome to the Dark side brother.

welcome!

Have you tried Besiege at all?

It’s similar to KSP in the building aspect but then you get to blow junk up and destroy stuff when you’re done.

Welcome aboard.

I have not. I’ll have to check it out…

Do I still get to build ridiculously over-complicated and unnecessary structures?

Hi Sam, welcome to Strats! What’s your time with the Rubik’s Cube?

That is like 95% of Besieged!

Haha! Alright, I’ll have to wait for the next Steam sale, but it definitely sounds pretty awesome

Sweet, another KSP player! Welcome!

Yeah man! I love KSP. I’m no Scott Manely though…

Yeah, my best feat was mun landing without mechjeb so far. With mechjeb I usually don’t have many problems.

My fastest time, if I remember correctly, is about 25 seconds. I average about 30-35 seconds.

Absolutely!
Check out the video on this thread.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome! That Rubik’s cube time is impressive. I did it once… Well that it a lie, I never completed one.

Just takes practice! You should see some of the world record guys solve the cube.

Hiiiiiii! -waves- Welcome to Strats, @SammyBoy. :smiley:

Hey there, welcome!

Welcome!! Speaking on Don’t Starve Together I really need to play this.

I have a hard time lasting any decent amount of time in that game. I said this before, but I forgot to actually reply to your post. So… woops…

Welcome I look forward to playing Minecraft and possibly Don’t Starve Together.