Hello! N0rMaL here

Hi, I’d like to introduce myself as the luckiest guy on Twitch last night. lol
Thanks to Drizzt, I won a copy of Albion Online, and I’m hoping to be able to join up with you guys in game.
My name’s Chris, and I’m a father of 3 (ages 6, 7, 10) who spends most of his free time gaming.
My platform of choice is currently the PS4, but I have a feeling I’m going to be spending some time on my PC again.
I spend a large portion of my game time playing Witcher 3 and Diablo 3 on the PS4. I’ll probably be bouncing back and forth between W3 and Albion now. I’m also looking forward to playing Star Wars Battlefront when it’s released.
Anyway, nice to meet you all, and looking forward to doing some gaming with you.

Congrats on the win! Welcome to Strats, see you in Albion (and probably a lot of other stuff).

Welcome aboard!

Hey mate, welcome to the party and gratz on winning a copy of the game! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Congrats on the win + welcome to Strats, @N0rMaL!

Yaaaay, you play D3 on the PS4!

(So do I, Chris. I just started streaming it. We gotta link up + kill some stuff. :smile:)

Welcome to :strats_orange:! Congrats on the win!

Welcome to Strats! I also won a copy from Strats! Congratulations

Welcome to the Dark side brother, happy you finally got your post up. I’m happy you stopped by last night and won, hope to see you in game :slight_smile: