Hello teamstrats

Hi there I’m Blink Brac. But just call me Blink. I’m a streamer, I have been for almost a year now(wow its been long). I was told about the site by my friends simplyundrea and peterthomas6. <3 those guys. anyway, I stream mostly off Playstation 4. occasionally I stream old games from my wii or nintendo 64. I don’t do a lot of social media, I’m trying to be more active on twitter at least to help keep viewers, friends, and fellow streamers about whats going on and so I know whats going on. well I think thats about it. I guess I’ll see you guys out there in the internet world sometime.

Hi Blink welcome to Strats!

Hey mate, welcome aboard! It’s always great to see a new face around here. Let us know if you have any questions or issues :wink:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome to Strats my friend! :smile:

Thanks everyone. I mean i’m still new to the whole site itself so not sure what to do. ^^;; like i said I don’t do much on forums and such. But i’ll browse around. :smiley:

Welcome to Strats! like @Auth said if you have any questions please feel free to ask :smile:

You’ll probably be wanting this thread :wink:

Thank you!

You just have fun :smiley: That’s what I do at least… all about that fun…

FINALLY! You made it, Blinky! Welcome to Strats, @blinkbrac. :smiley:

Welcome to the Dark side @blinkbrac happy to have you here! thanks for the follow btw, musta done it before i went live my notification never went off!

welcome to the group!

Good to see you, Blink. :smile:

Welcome to the Team man great to see another great streamer on board, especially since I know you from before this

Welcome to the best little corner on the Internet!

Welcome dude.

invaderdoom I just watched your video about ankhbot. thanks for the info. :wink:

No problem! Glad it helped you! I’ve been in contact with the creator of Ankhbot and he says he’s rolling out a new interface and overhauling the bot soon, so once he does that the videos will be coming out again!

I wish Ankhbot had a Mac version. I’d be allllll over it.