Hello there! I'm Toxic

Hello there everyone! My name is Sean and I am 24. I hail from the great state of South Carolina and am about to move to Florida. I love video games and the social aspect that they can bring to a game is unbeateable. I have played tons of games and have found my niche in MOBA, CS:GO and MMO’s. I am always down to play whatever as long as I will have fun doing it. Been slightly addicted to GTA:Online (Level 50) recently as well as CS:GO (MG1) and ESO (VR1). I am here to relax with mature indivudals and just have a good time! If I can make some new friends and gaming buddies along the way all the better. Cheers.

Uhoh. We are anti-toxic. :wink:

haha I have just had this name for a while. I used to go by Shmoopy and would be more then happy to switch back if that is what the community needs.

Welcome!
Glad to see another ESO player coming on board!

I’m just joking heh

Welcome to Strats Sean!

Welcome to Strats man! You mentioned MOBAs, are you playing Heroes of the Storm?

@Toxic, forgot to ask you, where did you hear about us?

Welcome Sean! You’re probably going to get LOTS of toxic jokes, but don’t worry, I’m not going to taint your thread with that nonsense. :wink:

Lucky you for all that warm weather and sun. :frowning: Cheers to you, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Might be worthwhile to pin a thread/poll to the top of the page and just have everyone answer if you’re looking for metrics. If it’s just blind curiosity, ignore me. :smile:

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard!

I have plenty of metrics and data on where people come from but I don’t know where @Toxic Sean comes from. Just curious as a friendly hello kind of thing.

r u a wizard?

@Toxic it’s funny I was just thinking about the state of SC the other day. I spent quite a long time traveling back and forth to "Chuck"town.

Hey mate, welcome to the party! What system are you rocking GTA on? Also, let us know if you have any issues or questions :wink:

Welcome to Strats Toxic. I just recently have joined the community my self and am a little bit of a MOBA Fanatic as well. Currently spending my time with mostly LoL and Heroes of the Storm. Summoner name is Sarathil and by battle net id is Sarathil#1126 @Dynamible feel free to add me as well. HOTS i have noticed is more fun when you have both a team of friends and people who know how to play the maps.

(Christian Bale super gravel voice) It’s not the name the community needs, but the name it deserves…

JK we’ll just call you Koffing

Welcome to the family @Toxic, hope you have fun =^-^=

Koffing or Weezing? I feel like he should at least have the chance to evolve after proving an upstanding member :wink:

Maybe Nidoran(m), so he can evolve twice and still be king toxic :smiley:

But, then again Koffing is the unevolved pokemon