Heroes Free Rotation, Sales and bonus XP 6/16-6/23

heroesofthestorm

Be Prepared for lots of Kael’thas this week and lots of Hammers that die to him because they siege up all the time.

Free Hero Rotation:

• Malfurion
  • Valla
  • Chen
  • Brightwing
  • Kerrigan
  • Sgt. Hammer (lvl. 12)
  • Kael’thas (lvl.15)

Sales:

• Diablo - Sale Price: $4.24 USD
  • Uther - Sale Price: $4.24 USD
  • Lurkablo Diablo Skin - Sale Price: $4.99 USD
  • Medic Uther Skin - Sale Price: $4.99 USD
  • Stars and Stripes Raynor Skin - Sale Price: $2.49 USD
  • Kandy King Muradin Skin - Sale Price: $3.74 USD

edit: forgot to add

Players who log in between the hours of 12:01 AM PDT on June 16th and 11:59 PM PDT on June 24th will receive a 100% XP boost. Use the XP to finally unlock your favorite Master Skin, or secure level 30 to play Hero League.

I didn’t think I would enjoy Hammer as much as I did. Really fun to play.

Yea I like her a lot but she’s tricky to play, especially if other team has lots of burst, cc, or stealthies.

I hate that all resets happen on Tuesday.

Also, 100% XP boost until the 24th

Let’s end the Heroes release celebration with a bang. Players who log in between now and June 24 will receive a 100% XP boost!

Hammer is a beast, but you really need the team to play around her. If your team chases then it get rid of all your potential.

Interesting that there are no good heroes with peel for Hammer during Hammer free week - need to rely on BW or Kerrigan to CC people that are focusing the Sarge.

Yeah. Hammer can seriously dish it out but is way more squishy than I think people expect and has a really weak escape. Also Jaina just dumps on her which has made hammer really drop off recently. Hoping to see some balance on her(hammer) at some point

Can anyone catch Hammer if she uses Z effectively? She can even get out of Illidan’s Q range rather quickly.

She is able to outrun most people with her mount. Things get iffy with people like muradin / anub that can stun as soon as she initiates her eacape.

stuns, roots and nazeebo’s zombies can stop her if timed right.

Looks like I’ll be giving Chen a try this week.