Hey all from Zendo

Hey guys I’m Zendo and would like to introduce myself :grin:. Im super excited to get started playing Albion online with this Guild, which i have heard is great for new players. Don’t get me wrong this may be my first time playing Albion online but i am not new to the MMO world. I love to play PVP servers on world of warcraft and on runescape. One of the many reasons i am excited to play Albion online is the focus of joining a guild to enjoy this online world to the most. I like that working together as a team will help you rise in the game. I mean seriously whats the point of playing an online game with other people if you just want to play alone. I hope to be a part of this Guild and super excited to get to know the awesome people that come with it!
I can’t wait to see you all in the world of Albion online this Monday WOOOOOOT!!!
PVP baby all the way.

Hey Zendo, welcome!

Welcome to the Dark side brother :slight_smile:

Glad to have you join us!

Wewts I’m not the noobiest noob in the guild anymore! Welcome zendo! :sunglasses:

thanks so much guys!!! Im getting myself ready for monday, stocking up on Nespresso shots, game downloaded, plus i watched like a million different youtube videos :stuck_out_tongue: .

Welcome to the Strats family @zendo, I hope you’ll have fun =^-^=

##Welcome Zendo

Hi Zendo, welcome :mount_fuji:

Hardcore!

Also, welcome to the party; let us know if you have any questions or issues :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.