Hey, Bix here

Hey everyone, my name’s Bix (I’m going to change my username but couldn’t figure out how). Saw a post on reddit for strats and thought I’d sign up and see how it works. I’m 24 and just started my first job a few months ago teaching 5th and 6th grade band. It’s a whole lot of fun, but doesn’t allow me with a lot of time for games during the week.

I’m currently playing Destiny and WoW, I played WoW during BC-WOTLK and a bit of Cata but didn’t continue during MoP, and finally picked it up for WoD. I’ve been playing Destiny since launch but have only run the raids and weekly’s a few times, since it took me a while to gear up (about to hit 29). Thanks for putting this together because it seems like a great community to be part of.

Other than those two online games, I play board games with friends, just started brewing my own beer (first batch started fermenting yesterday), and read comics.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I’ll meet some of you soon!

Bix

I remember 5th grade band. I played trombone.

Welcome Bix! Are you on PS4?

I played clarinet!

(is this going to be one of those posts? Everyone better post their instruments in 24 hours! ;-))

Board games?? Which ones?

Welcome Bix.

Which comics are you reading atm?

Hey man, I guess you saw my post! Be sure to check out the Destiny category and get all the great info. We have a name swap for each console so we can link up. If your on PS4 my name is Dynamible, be sure to add me :wink:.

@teh_ninjaneer your amazing. I must add that I played percussion. I love music and still play the drum set, guitar, and sing. Done all but guitar in a bands as well. lol

@Wayward You didn’t post your instrument!

Lets not forget our comrades on the other side in choir!

Whoo hoo! Another WoWer! Welcome

Welcome, and congrats on the new gig.

I’m on Ps4, and I play saxophone! I’m currently reading Saga, Manhattan Project, FBP, Nova, Moon Knight… I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of them right now.

Hi Bix welcome to Strats! Your a man of many talents. What kind of board games do you get in to?

Clearly a man with good tastes. Our children’s musical future is in good hands!

Also, the internet has ruined the saxophone for me. This comes to mind every time one is mentioned:

Welcome to the Dark side brother!! Can’t wait to see you in Destiny.

I played clarinet, bass clarinet, and saxophone

Board game wise I play Catan, Arkham Horror (although I have a tough time finishing a game), Mage Knight, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, and 7 Wonders. I also somehow forgot to mention that I played a bunch of DotA for about 3 years. I haven’t been playing much recently but I’m always down for a game if anyone plays.

Hey Bix!

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.