Hey guys whats up - Trickster

Hey guys I thought to join because my uncle @Droul has been saying how fun you guys are. Hope to get a fire team or two going in destiny and maybe play some planetside 2 as well. Also play dragon age inquisition and im a BIG steam player. Steam name is Lucien393 if ya want another friend. Just getting into computer programming and play a lot of video games so just ask me when ever if ya want to play.

Trickster

Hi Trickster! Welcome to Strats!

[quote=“Trickster, post:1, topic:4492”]
Hey guys I thought to join because my uncle @Droul has been saying how fun you guys are.
[/quote]

Hiiiiii, @Trickster! Nice to meet you.

Welcome to Strats, I know you’ll love it here! :smiley:

Thanks! @simplyundrea I think I definitely will! and Thanks @Nubhugs I appreciate it

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Destiny intro.

I just did Just sent a request to join the clan at bungie

Welcome to the Dark side. And check out the Dragon Age category, we do group Multiplayer every Friday and would love for you to join us! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Side note: why does @DrizztDo_Urden69 consider this the dark side in every intro post? Starting to get scared.

Welcome! c:

My response to that is: :smiley:

Welcome :smile:

Is it cuz Dark is capatilized? Would “dark” be less scary?

ok @Trickster…welcome to the big leagues! these people are a wealth of knowledge and are so awesome to play with…look around…have fun…and show em what you got! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.