Hey, I'm MarquisBee

Hey all, I’m MarquisBee. I am a PS4 owner and my PSN is MarquisBee. Don’t be afraid to add me. Just let me know you’re from Strats. I like to play GTA V. My online character is level 30. I also like to play NBA 2K15, UFC, and Destiny even though I haven’t played that in a while. I’m 26 from Chicago and if there is anything else you’d like to know about me just ask. :slight_smile:

Hi @MarquisBee welcome to Strats!

Thank you! Looking forward to being here!

You are always welcome to join the Strats Crew, here’s our PSN roster for GTA V. We also have a very active Destiny group if you’d like to hop back on and join in on the fun! Feel free to join in on our discussions from Steam sales to GOTY '14 to upcoming 2015 new release hype! Don’t be a stranger :smiley:

Hey there, welcome!

Thanks. I have been trying to update the roster and it’s just not working for me. Maybe it’s because I’m on my phone?!

Nvm. I just found my own answer. It’s because I’m not a level 1.

Welcome to the Dark side brother.

Welcome Sir, nice to have you aboard.

Welcome to Strats!

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Destiny category and join the clan if you plan on playing again. It makes the game a lot more fun with friends and we have plenty here.

I believe that’s what I was lacking when I played too! Might check it out again.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Glad to be here.

Can’t tell you how many games I’ve thought were terrible only to learn that playing with the people here in a good group made it a completely different experience.

Don’t get me wrong I like Destiny but when I hit level 20 I needed people to play with and other games started gaining my attention. I have to hop on COD AW as well. Forgot all about that. Lol

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.