Hey I'm Ragergirl69! I'm new here to Strats!

Hey I’m Ragergirl69 from Alberta, Canada Eh lol ! I mostly play Gta V on PS4. Definitely looking for people to do missions and heists !!

Welcome.

Welcome to the wonderful chaos!

Welcome to Strats @Ragergirl69!! I have a funny feeling we all know your other half @holyrager? heheh

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, im sure someone here will surely have an answer! :slight_smile:

didn’t even think of it until you said that. lol

WELCOME!!!

Hi hi; welcome to the forums, and glad to have you here. :slight_smile: I do not typically play GTA style games, but I’m sure your gaming interests will cross paths with quite a few others here.

Hi Rager welcome to Strats!

Welcome aboard. I’m from UP of Michigan where when we go anywhere else they ask if we’re Canadian. Ya eh :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats! Raging Canadian girl you have much to teach us in the ways of canada.

You picked a good time to join as next weekend is our 1st birthday weekend! Join us for the events we have planned for the weekend. join the twitch team

Welcome to Strats, @Ragergirl69! I’m starting up GTA soon so maybe we can co-op.

We also have a dedicated thread for the game floating around here as well. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.