Hey Strats, looking forward to playing with everyone

Sup guys, I’m Sterling or (DanceBurgerDance) (PS4). I’m a programmer, ride motorcycles, 23 and male.

I work essentially a 9-5 job CST so I will almost always be available during the week after 5pm. I tend to stay up relatively late (12-1). Feel free to add me on PSN if you’d like to play or run a raid. Currently leveling as fast as possible.

I also play other games as well, but Destiny will be my main timesink for the moment. (PVZ, Minecraft, Cod:Ghosts, anything along those lines, I like to play)

Feel free to add me, just make sure you send a message with it, so that I know who you are and can mentally log it.

Cheers,

What sort of code do you write?

@Vocino has cleverly bait the line and teased it into position; let’s see how it goes

Do you play BF4 on PC?

If you play Battlefield on PC at all join one of the Strats clans. We are a bit small now as we are still trying to get this going.

http://forum.strats.co/t/strats-co-battlefield-3-and-4-platoons/972?u=biff_tannen

I code in C# mainly. I dabble in a bit of iOS for work as well as html/asp.net.

I do play BF4 on PC, but not all that often. I can at least say that I won’t be a death sponge though! (s0ulfi3nd is the name on bf3/4)

One of us one of us, I’m Wheatums310 on BF4

I sent you a friend invite on BF3 and 4. If you accept I can get you into the Strats platoons and we might be able to get this thing moving.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.