Hi all, another newbie to the place

Hi everyone, I’m an old gamer (36) and new to this place obviously. Found it from a link in a facebook group and looked interesting, so ended up joining.

I’m from England, been gaming casually since I got a snes when I was a lil kid. The last console I had was an Xbox Elite (can’t remember if that was a 360 elite?), then moved onto PC gaming which I find much better as I can chill with netflix while levelling on WoW or something.

I play loads of different types of games from WoW to Battlefield 1 which I stream on twitch as often as I can. New to streaming too, only been doing it a couple of months and new to the twitch affiliate role.

Anyway, I’m babbling, that’s me, in a nutshell. Nice to be here :slight_smile:

Welcome to Strats!! :smile: :strats_green:

Welcome to Strats! Hope you have a great time.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome! I’ve been toying with getting back into PVP in Wowcraft lately. Have any thoughts on that?

Welcome good sir!

Welcome!

I’m still trying to level up my characters to do any PVP. I took a long time off and the last PVP I did was in WOTLK lol.

Welcome to the party! Let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues :wink:

Welcome aboard!

I’ve been trying to get the flying achievement for Legion. Over a month in and I’m only 80% done :frowning:

Welcome to Strats!

I think there’s a few who’d challenge you on that term “old” lol.

I’ve not got high enough level for the legion stuff yet. Getting there though, slowly.

LOL Yeah, I know there’s alot older than 36. Just seems everywhere I go it’s full of teens lol

Welcome to Strats! Feel free to grab yourself a :beer: from the virtual cooler.

Lol, well we got a good mix. Everyone is welcome here, but I know we got a large handful of regulars that range anywhere from their 20’s to 30/40’s and older.

I myself am 31, so not far off from your ‘old’ 36 :stuck_out_tongue: lol

35 checking in! OOOOLD

So old lol

Hello! 30 here, welcome to the club.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.